When cleaning photovoltaic power plants, pay attention to the following points:
1. Before cleaning the photovoltaic power station, check the monitoring records to see if the power output is abnormal, analyze whether it is caused by leakage, and check the wiring of each component and related components for damage or adhesion, and use an electric pen to adjust the aluminum frame of the component before cleaning. , Bracket, and tempered glass surface for testing. Eliminate leakage hazards and ensure personal safety.
2. In order to avoid electric shock to the human body caused by wiping the components under high temperature and strong light, and the parts may be damaged, the staff generally choose to clean the parts in the morning or late in the afternoon.
3. Under meteorological conditions, it is strictly forbidden to clean up under strong wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm, heavy snow and other weather conditions. Avoid washing when cleaning photovoltaic power plants in winter to prevent the temperature from being too low and freezing, causing dirt to accumulate; similarly, cold water can not be used to wash the panels.
4. During the cleaning operation, the staff shall not stand less than 1 meter away from the roof. Knives and sundries shall not be thrown downwards, and they shall be taken away at the end of the operation.
5. If there is no professional cleaning knowledge, users do not recommend cleaning by themselves. It is better to ask professional photovoltaic power station cleaning and maintenance personnel to perform cleaning and maintenance to better ensure that the components will not be damaged during the cleaning process.